Thursday, February 10, 2011

Skiing

We took a long weekend over in West Virginia and went skiing again at Wisp because it was so much fun at Christmas. It was a cold day, but at least it was sunny this time.


Pizza Boy.



Ryley and Grandma riding the "swing."


Jensen and Daddy on the "Big Boy" hill! After a couple of runs on the bunny slope that boy wanted to ride the "swing." So we went ahead and took him up the chair lift and he came all the way down, stopping and turning all by himself! And he did it twice! What a champ!


Ryley and Grandma ripping it up! Ryley's going pro next year!


Evelyn kept everyone in the lodge entertained
and kept my dad on his toes (bless his heart for volunteering to be the babysitter for the day!)

1 comment:

Day Family Blog said...

You guys amaze me. I let kids stop me from doing most fun things, but you are wonderful parents and let your children join in on the fun. I can't believe they are skiing. I only went once and it was pretty scary. :)