Happy First Birthday Evelyn!! We made an "Eva" cake (from Wall-e, one of our favorite movies). That's what I wanted to nick-name Evelyn before she was born, but the name hasn't really stuck (yet). Every time I try to call her that Jensen corrects me and reminds me that her name is Evelyn! I've noticed him calling her Ev sometimes though. Usually when he's mad at her.

MMMM, yummy!!


We had a double celebration with my Dad since his birthday is just before Evelyn's birthday. It's still so great having them close by to do all these fun celebrations together!
5 comments:
WOW!! She sure reminds me of Lorie when she was small! What a cutie!!
Eeeeee-va! She is so big and she looks a lot like her mama.
I can't believe she's already a year old! All that drama with the snow storm and firetruck seem so recent! That cake is very impressive. Wall-e is one of my kids' favorites too. Corbin was like, "Did you look up Eva cakes so you could make one for Dexy's birthday?" He thought it was professional!
Oh Happy Birthday Evelyn. Did she get our present?
Happy belated birthday to both! The cake looks great! You're so talented. We just watched WallE the other night. I see your dad blowing out two candles. He must be young!
Post a Comment