Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas

We spent Christmas in WV with lots of family! It was so fun to see my sister Jess and Adam with Olivia and their new baby Benjamin! My brother Jake came too with his fiance Jenny. We didn't get to come down until Christmas Eve and we made it just in time to talk to Jared on Skype since he's in Chile on a mission.


Lots of cute pajamas!


We love Grandma and Papa!


Best Buddies!! Evelyn and Benji, Ryley and Olivia,


and Jensen and uncle Adam.



Fun on the ice pond. We tried ice fishing but didn't have much luck. I had fun dragging the kids around the ice with the sled though.




We went skiing at Wisp. It was a really cold, windy day but the kids were champs and did really well. Me and Ammon even got to ski a little bit too by switching off with Grandma and Papa in the lodge.












Everyone got lots of fun presents. Even Papa, after a week of hard work got what he wanted.




Santa clause came to town!


Mega Bubble Bath!!

2 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

I enjoyed looking at your Christmas pictures!!! I think Jensen and Rowan got the same jammies for Christmas! lol
The kiddies are sure growing fast!!
Cute cute cute!!! Hope to see you this summer!

Jared and Laurel said...

I'm so proud of you guys and your adventures! We miss you. Wanna have another adventure in Texas?