Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow!

About a week before Christmas we had the biggest snowstorm they've had on the east coast in years! It was light, fluffy Utah-like snow too, instead of the wet stuff we normally get. We had the best weekend playing in it!

You can't even see our car!


We made a little snow cave out of the snow-plow piles.


The kids were in Heaven!!


3 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

looks like fun!

Vernie and Tony said...

HOLY SNOW BATMAN! That is quite a storm! Guess I'd better quit complaining about shoveling 2 to 3 inches! Glad you had a great Christmas! Mine was different with Tony being in Iraq and Traci's house fire! Thankfully, everything is OK!

Day Family Blog said...

I have never seen so much snow in my life, how crazy. It looks beautiful, but I am glad it hit you and not me:) Hope you are staying warm.