Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall Leaves!

The best part about fall is all the leaves. Jensen and Ryley love jumping in them. Our apartment complex has a big job every fall doing leaf cleanup, but it's always so sad when they take them away. We kind of have to compete with the leaf blowers for them to have some fun.

Action shot.


Now you see Ryley, now you don't.


Please don't lick the leaves Jensen.



This is Jensen's "stop" sign. It looks like a karate move.

Momma gets to do the hard part- raking the leaves.

4 comments:

Chelle said...

How fun! Seriously. I wish we didn't have such addement (sp?)landscapers at my complex.

Day Family Blog said...

Love the belly shot! I am so jealous of your leaf jumping fun. We have tons of leaves in our backyard too, but we have a dog so we don't dare take the chance of jumping into a pile of poop.

Jessica Reid said...

Looks fun. olivia keeps asking when we are going to get to jump into a leaf pile. We don't have enough trees in our neighborhood. You are looking cute!

Aaron said...

You look pregnant in one of those pictures earlier...I don't think I realized that! I'm a great friend I know. Are you guys going to be staying back east for Christmas?