This is a coffee table made better. Now we can put junk underneath! and I can sew... standing up.
This is a Food-Storage bed. very ingenious. you have to jump to get into bed, but that's alright.
The spice rack has been really handy since the "spice cupboard" is a ridiculous idea and you can never find what you need way back in there!
5 comments:
Very impressive! How does he have time to do all that? We need to hang out! If any of today's snow sticks, you should come up and sled!
That is amazing!!!
wow- what great stuff! I especially like the food storage bed- most apartments (and some houses for that matter) just don't have the space for food storage! Jon and I kept all our food storage under our futon that served as our couch - when people came over it was like, "have a seat....and a can of soup for that matter!" he should totally patent his ideas, and then go on the "shark tank." you guys seen that show? can't wait to see what else he does. :0)
(cousin Heather)
That is awesome. I love the food storage under the bed, those things are so big and hard to store.
I have a spice cubboard above my sink that was built for spices and it is not deep and I love it! Ya just can't find what ya need in those deep cubboards!
Way to go Ammon!
Post a Comment