This is all still catch-up work. My mom came out to have a job interview in June and came to see us for a couple of days. She graduated from nursing school in December but no one is hiring new nurses in California, so she came over to the east coast (the better coast) looking for work. She landed her dream job in a level 3 NICU in West Virginia and so they're moving out here this fall! They'll still be 3 hours away, but that's a lot better than clear across the country! I'm incredibly excited. We had a great couple of days while she was out here. We went to "the bouncy gym" to jump around, swimming at our apartment pool (thank goodness for that pool during the hot summers out here!) and we went strawberry picking at our favorite farm. She's such a pretty grandma! Everyone in my ward thought she was my sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Congrats! It's a very beautiful drive from here to West Virginia/ Northern Virginia.
Ryley and Jensen may really get to go "over the river and through the woods" to visit grandmas house now!
What a fun visit. And your mom totally could pass for a sister! How does she do it??
I can't believe your parents are moving to the East Coast! Wow. That will great for you...sad for Jessica.
I am so excited for you guys to be that much closer to your mom. It is going to be hard on Jessica though. 3 hours is nothing compared to living in CA.
I think you should have moved out to the west instead...
I love the picture of Jensen about to jump into the pool- so pudgily cute!
Or moved to Idaho to be precise. Everybody's doing it. ;)
Post a Comment