Isn't she cute!
It was a suprise, I didn't tell Ammon I was getting it cut. He was definitely surprised! But I think he likes it. I have the hair in a bag here at home and I'll be sending all 16 inches to Pantene- they make cancer patient wigs, like Locks of Love.
10 comments:
Love it! What was your inspiration?
cute! sometimes it is nice to chop it all off- although it is always weird when you wash it for the first time because there is so much less hair!
Oh my gosh I have never seen you with short hair. I LOVE it! It must be hard to get used to eh?
I like it! You have gorgeous hair as it is so some lucky recepient will be very happy! What a wonderful thing to be able to do!
Wow, you are brave!! I don't think I've ever seen you with short hair, it looks super cute.
CUTE! How daring of you. That was A LOT to cut off! Is it hard to adjust to?
Wow, I didn't know it was going to be a surprise! Good thing I didn't blow that one open. I must say it again: I love it! It's a great cut, and don't you feel so much more free? I love the relief from headaches that cutting off most of your hair gives you.
I love it! It is so cute. i never can get over how think your hair is. Hope all is well in Charm City.
Wow 16 inches. It looks really cute short. I forgot you had such long hair cuz you wear it back often. Camille always tells me that I don't look beautiful when my hair is in a pony tail. Of course I still do it all the time.
OH MY GOODNESS! It's luscious. I agree.. I have never seen you with short hair.. ever.
Post a Comment