Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Uncommon Home Repairs


Juliana sat down a little too overzealously and broke the toilet seat.
I guess it's time to loose some weight. Who wants a wooden toilet seat anyway??



A few weeks ago we had gas leak in front of our apartment. Of course our heat and cooking is all gas and it was the coldest week of the winter.

5 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

LOL! I love the toilet story! I really doubt that it happened because of your weight though! It seems like when it rains it pours!

Rochelle Brunson said...

I doubt the toilet seat broke because of your weight! It is a good story though!

Day Family Blog said...

How did you survive without your heat? We have wooden seats as well that I don't love. Do you think you could come and break um for me :)

Heather C. said...

No fun living with out your gas! Is it all fixed now. And in answer to your comment on my blog. We would LOVE to come switch places for a few days. My kids would die to see some snow. Lets do a house swap! ha!ha!

Britt said...

wooden seats? what? I have never seen those before. Seroiusly.. I hope you had a fireplace! I freeze if my house gets into the 60's.. that's the desert rat in me.