Sunday, March 1, 2009

Botanical Gardens

In an effort to escape winter for a little while, we went to the botanical gardens here in Baltimore. There are 4 rooms- a desert, tropical, mediteranian, and an orchid room. Ryley said the cactuses were her favorite. I like the tropical part cause it was nice and warm. Jensen wanted to go swimming in the little pond, and nearly succeeded. It was fun, and best of all, it was free!













4 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Looks beautiful and what a great way to escape Winter for a while!

Aly said...

I will have to go there. It looks great. Glad you all had such a good time!

Day Family Blog said...

Yay for free things. It looks beautiful. Hey could you do me a favor and let Vanessa know that I can't get to her blog and that I want to. Thanks!

Chelle said...

That sounds like a nice change of schedule. I wish we did stuff like that more often. Weather here is finally starting to ge better. I need heat to survive. Haha. Riley looks so big now. I cant believe it!