Here's a picture of Ryley's preschool class. Notice it's all boys except Ryley. She knows how to hold her own. We just finished up for the summer and Ryley really misses it. Last fall we got a group together and made a schedule and took turns teaching. It was great and I think it was the perfect size group! I'm surprised how much she learned too! They pick up things so fast at this age.


Jensen learned something too. He can brush his teeth and spit very good.

Ryley also learned how to do her own hair, but she only does one hair style so far. She says it's supposed to look like a unicorn.

She also does Jensen's hair for him.

and he seems to like it.
2 comments:
Those are some awesome pictures! What fun kids :) And way to go pulling that 5k fundraiser off! You guys are so cool. I miss you tons, and I hope it's not too long til we see each other again.
Your kids are ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the hair-do's on both of them :)
Post a Comment