Friday, November 7, 2014

Ryley's 10th Birthday

 I can't believe I have a 10 year old.  It makes me feel old.  I've been a mom for an entire decade.
Well, since we don't know too many people here yet, Ryley invited a couple of the neighborhood kids to come celebrate with us.  They painted birdhouses, made their own pizza, and since the cake I tried to make didn't work out they also got to help decorate the squished up cake into balls of chocolate mess.
We're very proud of our Ryley.  She's a very creative, smart, and organized girl!






Happy Birthday to Ammon too!! (the week before) I think we're at 35 now, fast approaching mid-life crisis I'm sure.  Warm Brownies and ice cream ought to make him feel better.

1 comment:

Laverne said...

Happy Birthday Ryley!! I can't believe she's 10 either!! Kids grow up way too fast!! What a darling family you have!!