Sunday, November 10, 2013
Halloween
TRADITION! cookie making and pumpkin carving. It must be done.
As you can see, Evelyn couldn't make up her mind. She was a fairy for the ward party and sponge bob for trick or treating. Jensen, is an American version of Harry Potter. Ryley is Hermione. Don't ask me what I am, I'm not really sure, but someone said I looked like a Sushi chef and they thought I should have dressed the baby as a sushi roll. It would have been a great idea. Next time.
Oh No! someone dropped their candy! Hurry and pick it up!
Yeah, Evy got tired of wearing that box and made daddy carry it. It is kind of cumbersome and she actually fell flat on her face once. Poor kid.
Thanks for providing the pumpkins Mom! They grew spontaneously out of their compose pile. Amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment