Lots of Trampoline time with Papa! Mama doesn't jump these days.
Attack of the Zombie Papa!
Hiking at Cooper's Rock. Our favorite place to explore!
Boating on Cheat Lake! Go Grandma!
Ryley, Jensen and Evelyn all went knee boarding. The latter two with assistance from the Papa.
Nobody could tell if Evy had fun or not. She chose not reveal her emotions.
Jensen made it very clear that he did not have fun and will never be going knee boarding again in his life. (They hit a few rollers and took a good nose dive.) He did, however, claim his bribe of one bag of Doritos afterward.
OK, so my belly sticks out a bit under that life jacket, but I still got it!
Thanks for a good time Grandma and Papa!
The rope swing is always a must.
Jensen wouldn't get out of the water, so we just left him with the flag.
Look at the monster catfish that Evy reeled in!
Morgantown Ward 4th of July bike parade. Fancy bikes.
The favorite part of the party was the slip-n-slide!
Fireworks on the driveway! Little Pyromaniacs!
1 comment:
When I downloaded this picture and displayed it life size I took one look at the girl and fell in love with the picture. I think the girl has some really good looks so I tightened the crop, sharpened it and put this gorgeous good looking creature on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. The clarity and detail is so good she knocks my socks off when I look at her because she appears to be standing directly in front of me and looks as though I can touch her which is so frickin cool. She looks so good life size in my bedroom and I just love it!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh6BmjdiHLZBQolrO0h-nKEoxvePUU17gONLdTrTWaW5athVMSzzjw-r_hXB0U_lEi9uSD5P9k8cupZU5GQWPNasS7bQK3SvHK4Ih3D5jm5J7k333iroNCwzC3ULFZLOJlne8NOYqH995w/s0/P1010467.JPG
Post a Comment