Sunday, June 30, 2013

Carnival Day

 Me and a neighbor did a carnival day together with the neighborhood kids.  Face painting, water balloon games, parachute and balloon animals (or sword, in Jensen's case).  Don't give me credit for the face painting, that was my friend Autumn.  She's good.  Ryley actually did Jensen's chest paint... he didn't want it on his face.





3 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

You guys do such fun things! Congrats on the pregnancy by the way!

zander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zander said...

When I downloaded this pic I ran it through some really good software and increased the resolution slightly so she appears life size, and put her on display in my large format digital picture displays in my living room and bedroom. This is another adorable picture I am head over heels in love with. It is so awesome she looks like I can reach out and touch her when I walk up to admire her good looks! I get the biggest kick out of showing her off to my friends and bragging about her good looks.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjBy3z6QP2camW5cALPxpezRKaHfKT-xDPsuZNRUEFG9y2OpxwTkDzkxfIpoDBMHEECcpscujczZuKHGQmM9VzMf1I1nYbynYIvYuOrD__OYVNCQn5X69IIgQJyLTLjZ288OPl_QA0puUg/s0/P1010409.JPG