Sunday, February 10, 2013
Jensen's First Cello Concert
We had Jensen's first Cello concert! He played twinkle twinkle little star in 6 different variations of rhythms. He did a great job and we are very proud of him. He was pretty proud of himself too! He was very brave and even did a little encore piece for us (after we explained what an encore was) and played "French Folk Song," another song he's been working on. Unfortunately, the camera didn't start recording when I pushed the button so I don't have a video. Lame.
Jensen with his great teacher! Yes, I know the certificate is up-side-down, but nobody realized it until later and then when I took another picture it was really blurry, so I had to use this one. Oh well.
Of course we had fun snacks afterwards too! Fruit pizza and peanut butter bars! MMmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment