Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ready for Christmas!

 We ended up getting a real tree just for tradition's sake even though we knew we were going to my parents house in West Virginia for Christmas.  It just makes the house smell good and feel like Christmas!  And the kids love to decorate it.  All by themselves.  We have a pretty random assortment of ornaments.  It looked lovely.





We also went to the D.C. Temple one night.  When we came in view of the Christmas lights Evelyn let out a really loud  AAAAAAAhhh of excitement!  We watched Jenny Oaks Baker and her kids perform at the visitor's center.  They were amazing as usual!




We also made gingerbread houses to get ready for Christmas!  Very elaborate and time consuming ones.
Evelyn mostly ate candy.  Not so much decorated with the candy.
 I helped with Jensen's and I must say, it's one of the best I've ever come up with.  It was nothing next to Ryley and Ammon's of course.

 


No comments: