Wednesday, July 4, 2012

West Virginia Fun

 There's a little pond by my parents house that has lots of blue gill waiting to bite a hook.  The kids were reeling them in left and right.


 A hungry snake wandered by and we fed him one of the small fish we caught.  It was amazing to see him swallow it whole!  A nice nature experience. 
 Then we found some WV pirate treasure hidden at Cooper's Rock.  We had to climb in the scary caves to get it though.  Ryley was a little nervous about that.


 Then we went bike riding at Ohiopyle state park.  It was beautiful.

 There's even a nice waterfall there.  Nothing on Utah waterfalls, but pretty big for the area.




 As a bonus, we also found some rock climbing!  That's my idea of a good day.

1 comment:

Vernie and Tony said...

WOW!! I just caught up on a lot of pictures I hadn't seen! Love all of them and I especially loved the Posey family Pictures! So nice to be able to have a photo like that! I'm so jealous! I don't know if I'll ever get a family photo! boo:(

Miss you kids! The babies are all growing up and they are adorable!!