Pile on Daddy!
Jensen really does like to help me clean.
We had one really nice day a couple of weeks ago that made us think that spring was really here. But alas, it's been cold and rainy ever since.
Evelyn is really good at peek-a-boo!
She has this thing about needing one for each hand... ALWAYS.
Jensen, picking Evelyn's belly button for her. He still has a habit of picking at his belly button, especially when he's tired. Better than sucking his thumb I guess.
Ryley lost one of her front teeth awhile ago. She's still hoping to lose her other front tooth.
We never had time to make a gingerbread house during Christmas, so we decided to make one just for the fun of it.
Ryley is an expert hot-pad maker now.
And Jensen can practically make bread all by himself too. What talented children we have.
Jensen and his buddy Carson. They like to play "bad guys" and they wear swim suits and goggles. I'm not sure why? But they have a lot of fun.
3 comments:
It's so great to see how the kids are growing! They are adorable and I love Evelyn's eating habits! One for each hand! So cute! Tthey are learning awesome things and for their age..... I think that is marvelous~!~! Good work and kudo's to mom and dad!!
I just wanted to say that Dexter is four and still pokes at his belly button constantly. I think its like a comfort thing, but also an obsessive compulsive thing. He has to poke it 10 times and counts while he does it. Weird.
Cute kids! Looks like lots of fun. I hope that sometime our paths will cross again and we can catch up and our kids can get to know each other. But until then...thank goodness for blogs :)
Post a Comment