Sunday, September 5, 2010

Summer Continued


At Rocks State Park. The cliff edge was a little nerve racking with the kids, but the view was fantastic.


Evelyn's a good hiker... as long as mommy carries her.


Mommy daughter date with some friends. We had some great seats at the Orioles game.






Playing in the river!



We found a butterfly with a hurt wing, so we played with it for a little while.



Juliana's birthday. I'm wearing all of my great gifts! A "hug-a-monkey" to help me hold Evelyn, a new shirt and a new purse!





Our garden in front of our apartment! We have cucumbers and mint coming out of our ears, but we can't get the chard to get more than 2 inches high. We're finally getting a crop of tomatoes too!

5 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Your kiddies are so dang cute! I love the picture of the baby with her toes in her mouth!! So stinkin cute!!

Britt said...

JULS>.. your kids are adorable! you guys are so adventurous.. I love it!

Jessica Reid said...

Oh Julie, so cute. I miss that little Evelyn. Mommie daughter dates are fun. Olivia calls it "girl time". She loves just hangin out with mom and no boys allowed!

Kat and Steve said...

You guys are brave but look how much fun you're having! Your kids are seriously beautiful!

Day Family Blog said...

Love all the pictures. It was so strange because for a second I got all confused about your baby not being named Juliana and then I remembered that was your name and the name of Heidi's "baby". I am losing my mind. Looks like a lot of fun stuff. Your kids will obviously grow up loving the great outdoors, what a great gift.