Having an excellent photographer in our ward has turned out to be really nice! She took some great updated family photos for us. Don't you love the spring flowers! These were taken over a month ago and it's really getting hot out here in Baltimore now. Our pool opens tomorrow! That's what we've been waiting for! This whole month we've been driving our neighbors crazy, filling up the baby pool out in front of our apartment building.
Oh GORGEOUS! That is awesome you got to have one brown hair/brown eyed babies.. I've been waiting for one of those! ;) Email me your number.. I wanna catch up one of these days.
Oh GORGEOUS! That is awesome you got to have one brown hair/brown eyed babies.. I've been waiting for one of those! ;) Email me your number.. I wanna catch up one of these days.
Oh my gosh Juli. Ryley and Jensen are so dang cute.i love his buzzed hair. And that little Evelyn, I want to snack on her. I wish we were closer to you!
Such wonderful photos! You guys look great!!!! You'll have to give me some advice on handling more than one kiddo as it seems Anna is going to be a big sister :) Miss you-come back to work sometime.
10 comments:
Too cute! Evelyn is so big! There is a chance we might move East. I'll let you know if we do.
What beautiful and vibrant pictures and I can't believe that Evelyn already is past the newborn looking stage. They grow so fast.
What great pictures!!! You guys all look so great!!...and our little baby girl Evelyn is soo adorable.
Gorgeous family!! The photographer is very good! I love the vibrant flowers in them too!
Your kids are so adorable!!
Too cute. And you have a child that isn't a toe-head. Wow! Those are great pictures.
Oh GORGEOUS! That is awesome you got to have one brown hair/brown eyed babies.. I've been waiting for one of those! ;) Email me your number.. I wanna catch up one of these days.
Oh GORGEOUS! That is awesome you got to have one brown hair/brown eyed babies.. I've been waiting for one of those! ;) Email me your number.. I wanna catch up one of these days.
Oh my gosh Juli. Ryley and Jensen are so dang cute.i love his buzzed hair. And that little Evelyn, I want to snack on her. I wish we were closer to you!
Such wonderful photos! You guys look great!!!! You'll have to give me some advice on handling more than one kiddo as it seems Anna is going to be a big sister :) Miss you-come back to work sometime.
Post a Comment