Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween


Pumpkin Picking, Pumpkin carving, yeah! We got some good pumpkin seeds out of these ones.


There was an old lady who swallowed two flies.
I don't know why she swallowed the flies, perhaps she'll die.
There was an old lady who swallowed a frog.
She swallowed the frog to catch the flies.
I don't know why she swallowed the flies, perhaps she'll die.






Our trick-or-treating buddies, the Grow family.


Jensen, helping himself.


Jensen ate 3 suckers that night...and this was the result:




Thanks for the Cookies, Mga Posey!


Nice Decorating Ryley... what is it?

5 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

What creative costumes! You guys look so cute. I think we had almost that same situation with Dexter, screaming for no reason. What is in that candy?!

Day Family Blog said...

Cute costume idea. We were just singing that song yesterday. Love what a sugar high does.

Aly said...

Wow, I will be sure to hide the sugar at Thanksgiving. You guys looked awesome still!

Heather C. said...

Juli - I just found your blog off Scott & Rochelle's. Your kids are soooooo cute and so big. I can't believe it. Wish we could have seen you over Thanksgiving!

I am doing Christmas cards. Do you still live at the same place as you did last year?

The Preece Family said...

Hey guys! Cute blog - glad we found it (from your Christmas card). :) WE'll be sure to check in often. Ours is preecefamily.blogspot.com if you ever want to visit ours. Hope you are all doing well and had a Merry Christmas!! Say hi to everyone for us! :)