Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cute Kids







Look at all these teeth Jensen has!! He can even eat corn. And he loves it! He also learned how to fold his arms for prayers, thanks to his big sister's good example. He's also started taking some steps! We'll see if we can get a video up on here soon. Ryley is a little crazy sometimes. Some of these pictures are from much earlier in the summer, but they were so cute and funny I had to include them. I'll start being more organized with this blog soon I'm sure. She just started preschool with some church friends and we'll be rotating whose house we go to. She loves to learn and she's very smart! Her 4th birthday is coming up this Friday. We're having a Care Bear party and we're so excited! Ryley has been pretending to be various care bears for the last month. It depends on what color she wears, and then she'll insist that everyone call her "Sunshine bear," or "Tenderheart" for the entire day. Anger occurs when someone calls her Ryley. In summary, we have cute kids. We also celebrated Ammon's birthday and he has reached the magical number of 29.

2 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

You do have cute kids. I love the carebear party idea, I loved carebears when I was little too! I hope she has an awesome birthday.

Day Family Blog said...

Wow I can't believe that Jensen already is folding his arms. I can't get Maddie to do anything, I can't even get her to stop screaming at me. Ok it isn't that bad. Camille has never even seen the Carebears. I think I would prefer her liking those to having Jasmine as her idol.